CESO strengthens our partners’ capacity through locally driven assignments delivered by CESO Advisors that provide training, mentoring and business and technical support. These advisory services may be delivered in country or remotely using the phone or the Internet, in what are known as virtual assignments.
Read more about how CESO can help your organization with virtual mentoring.
How do virtual assignments work?
With an internet connection and the proper tools, partners can connect with CESO Advisors who have experience working internationally and in Indigenous communities. In a remote capacity, CESO Advisors facilitate a transfer of knowledge and contribute their expertise in empowering partners to meet their goals.
Assignments will take place over one to two months depending on the program and assignment type.
What we offer
CESO offers both one-on-one and group training through focused e-mentoring and skills-building virtual workshops. The workshops are based on a curated list of training packages that are in-demand in CESO’s partner countries.
CESO Advisors work across the sectors of agribusiness, tourism and hospitality, natural resource management, microfinance, SME development and governance.
What makes a virtual assignment successful?
- Having a partner liaison: Partners should select one person who will communicate regularly with the CESO Advisor and serve as a point of contact with CESO.
- Internet connectivity: This includes capacity to use web-based communication and document-sharing platforms such as email, WhatsApp, Skype, FaceTime and Google Hangouts.
- Comfort with remote document sharing: CESO will provide a secure document-sharing platform to ensure assignment materials are kept private.
Why choose CESO?
CESO empowers people, businesses, communities and institutions to drive economic development and improve lives by sharing the right expertise and experience. We have a roster of over 1,300 CESO Advisors and have completed over 50,000 international assignments to date.
CESO Advisors provide:
- A partner-driven approach with training and workshops based on regional needs.
- Expertise and knowledge for entrepreneurs and leaders through focused, one-on-one mentoring.
- Ongoing support to ensure tangible and long-term results.